Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Heart It


The internet is a consortium of so many beautiful, creative things. I'm a very visual person, and keeping track of inspiring pictures I saw online was a complicated process. Then I discovered we heart it. The site allows you to keep a virtual scrapbook of pictures by handily clicking a button added to your internet browser's bar. The album can then be easily accessed through the we heart it website.

My favorite part, however, is the continuous stream of pictures other users "heart" that appears on the main page of the website. Sometimes I see a distinctive photo someone else has found that I immediately "heart". The glimpse into the inspirational storyboards of others is so fascinating. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures I came across tonight.

No comments: