Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brownies... in a Muffin Pan

Today I decided to bake as a study break. I wanted to make brownies, but with the portability of cupcakes. Solution? Baking brownie batter in a muffin tin. It turned out better than I expected.

I halved the recommended baking time and checked at two minute intervals until the brownies were finished. I liked how easy it was to take the brownies out of the pan (sometimes cutting them evenly without crumbling the pieces is a pain). Plus, the wrappers made it easy to share the final product. I think I'll be doing this often in the future.

How gorgeous are these cupcake wrappers? I'm not sure that you can bake cupcakes in them... it looks like they're wrapped around the final product as part of the presentation. I love all things lace-like, and these wrappers would be a dainty addition to a birthday celebration or springtime fete. Happy baking!

No comments: