Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home!

Apologies for the short post. It's been a long day after too little sleep and time changes. Oh, and I have to wake up at 5:30 am tomorrow. Yikes.

Minimalism is a huge trend this season, but I think it has more applications to my wardrobe than I thought. Beyond monochrome ensembles and simple accessories, there's nothing quite as rewarding as cleaning out one's closet.

My first task upon arriving home was tackling the mess of clothes in my closet. I'm finally parting with sentimental items that I know I'll never wear again, but feel guilty giving away. Really, if I haven't worn something in two years, chances are, it's just going to continue to gather dust. My goal is to narrow out the "sort of like" pieces so that my closet is a more streamlined set of "like" and "love" items.

Wish me luck!

No comments: