Friday, March 11, 2011

I'll Be Missing You

I've posted about Mashup Germany's work before, but he continuously produces so many masterpieces checking for new releases is a necessity. I'm currently obsessed (ie. listening to on repeat an absurd number of times) with "I'll be Missing You (Don't Raise Your Glass)".

Mashup-Germany - I'll be Missing You (Don't Raise Your Glass) by MashupGermany

Included are snippets of:
Pink - "Raise Your Glass"
Mike Posner - "Please Don't Go"
Puff Daddy feat. Faith Evans - "I'll be missing you"
Le Chic - "Freak Out"
Kelly Clarkson - "Since You've Been Gone"
Tracy Chapman - "Talking about a Revolution"
Sportfreunde Stiller - "Wunderbaren Jahren (Live)"
Daft Punk - "Around the World"
Snow Patrol - "Open Your Eyes"
The Black Eyed Peas - "I Gotta Feeling"

Talk about a variety. Happy listening!

No comments: