Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bottega Veneta Fall 2011

I know Milan Fashion Week was ages ago by the standard of time of the fashion world, but I keep finding myself musing about this collection. I love the ladylike silhouettes and of course the pops of color were appreciated. You can see Tomas Maier's experiments with textures throughout the collection, though some were much more successful than others. Here are a few of my favorite looks.

I love the bold orange hue matched with equally outrageous textures. How fun is that bag?

This sleek draped dress is accented perfectly by the lace detailing.

Two very similar looks, both equally beautiful. I like that there's a sort of dark mystery despite the refined, ladylike construction of the outfit. It's amazing the story that textures can tell.

Images via Style.com

No comments: