Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tea for Three

While Jessica Simpson has more or less dropped off the celebrity radar, I do remember hearing she had branched out to fashion design. Being a celebrity designed collection, I had low expectations and generally didn't pay much attention to her pieces. I happened to come across her spring dresses and I can't help but admire the sweet creations.

 
My current orange kick is rather well documented here, but how gorgeous is this geometric poppy print? The buttons on the skirt give the otherwise girly dress a bit of quirk. (Jessica Simpson, $148)

This is my favorite of the collection. I love the demure tea-dress length, and the graduated print is sweet. Not to mention the smocking at the waist gives it a super flattering shape. (Jessica Simpson, $128)

I really like the colors of this dress. I'm not crazy about the ruffle at the waist, but the applique detail at the hem is divine! (Jessica Simpson, $148)

I'd love to wear any (or all?) of these to high tea or a garden party. Perfect for spring.

1 comment:

Becs said...

I agree... the black and white dress is beautiful! Also reasonably priced. Jessica Simpson. Who knew?