Monday, March 28, 2011

GO Target!

The clothes section of Target is deadly. It seems that every time I stop by to pick up shampoo or a DVD, the racks of affordable clothing draw me in only to forget why I'm at the store in the first place. Target’s GO International collections have been particularly difficult to resist. After all, designer dresses and affordable are rarely in the same sentence. As a celebration of the 5th year anniversary of the collaborations, Target has re-released a 34-piece collection featuring dresses from 17 of the previous designers.


One of my favorite pieces from the collection is this navy Tucker frock. I love the demure boat neck which perfectly balances the scoop back and short hemline. The longer sleeves are very ladylike as well. My favorite detail though is the charming ruffle on the back. Worn with simple flats or dressed up with trendy accessories, this is the perfect LND (little navy dress).

No comments: