Monday, January 31, 2011

Loving: Anna Bond Stationery

When it comes to stationery, I could spend hours fawning over beautiful paper and coordinating envelopes. I'm currently smitten with Anna Bond's whimsical Valentine's Day cards. I couldn't agree more with Rifle Paper Co.'s, the brand started by Anna and her husband Nathan, philosophy on stationery:
"We strongly believe life's personal stories and moments are best told through the gift of a hand-written card or note, and hope that our goods inspire you to share these moments with others."
Anna's designs have been featured in magazines such as Martha Stewart Living, O The Oprah Magazine, and Real Simple Weddings as well as numerous blogs.

This Valentine's Day, I think I'll take a note (eh?) from my elementary school days and send a few pretty paper reminders to family and friends. After all, everyone deserves a little piece of art to display on their desk on Valentine's Day.


If you're in need of inspiration, be sure to check out Anna's blog as well. Now to narrow down a print...

Images via Rifle Paper Co.

No comments: