Friday, November 26, 2010

Wish List: Bangles

When it comes to jewelry, I usually prefer earrings and necklaces to bracelets and rings. I find the latter get in the way of writing, typing, and other manual tasks. That might change, however, as I've currently become obsessed with bangles. Below are a few of my favorites.

I love the inscription on this bangle. "Roll up your sleeves" is a great daily motto. (Kate Spade, $42)
Perfect for injecting a bit of glitz into everyday outfits. (Forever 21, $6)
The bow and the stripes make for the perfect preppy combination. (Coach, $138)
There's nothing dull about these neon bangles. (Jules Smith, $72 for 4)
The studs toughen up this otherwise classic piece. (Ted Baker, $54)

I love the multitude of personalities displayed in each of these bangles. There really is a style for everyone, even the most non-bracelet inclined among us.

No comments: